Like every product from the LHD Group: this Load Handling Device has been designed by the LHD Engineering team and assembled by the LHD Manufacturing Team.
This Telescopic Fork it’s one of the most powerful telescopic fork of ARES series. Consequently, it’s essentially provided with rack and gears transmission. Thanks to it’s outstanding moment of inertia and it’s small bending, ARES 80 telescopic fork it’s particularly fit for applications with heavy loads and intensive operating pace. Frequently used in applications where power and toughness are fundamental.
The type of environment and the modes in which they are intended to work determine the choice.
For this reason, we recommend to consult the technical LHD S.p.A. staff before making this choice.
All LHD Group’s telescopic forks undergo accurate run tests and quality checks before delivery.
ARES 80 model can be supplied with following combination:
- Eccentric lift unit
- Telescopic forks with variable axis (with only one or with both telescopic forks)
- Telescopic fork suitable for clean room
- LHD Transfer
- Pallet Handling
- Stacker Cranes AS/RS
- AGV / RGV / LGV
- Shuttle/Transfer station
- Combined for long product (steel bars)
- Food and Beverage industry (stainless steel)
- Clean room applications
- Cold storage (down to -30º special treatment and materials)